Merit List for Non-WBSU Candidates

 

  1. Date of deposit admission in Bank  - within 16.08.2017
  2. Date of Verification of Documents : 17.08.2017 & 18.08.2017

Reporting Time: 11.00 am to 12.30 pm at 85, Middle Road Campus
Documents to be carried for Verification for PG Admission

    1. Final Graduation Marketsheet (Original)
    2. Age Proof (Original)
    3. Caste / PWD Certificate (if any)
    4. Payment Challans  for ‘Form Fees’ and ‘Admission Fees’
    5. Print out of PG Application form

Subjects

WBSU

NON - WBSU

GEN

SC

ST

OBC

GEN

SC

ST

OBC

CMSM

 

 

 

 

 

4 [All 17, 21, 22, 23]

2 [OBC -B 5]

GEOM

1

-

1

-

 

1 [All 14]

1 [SC 5]

1 [OBC-B 3]

FNTM

 

 

 

 

 

-

2 [SC 7, 8]

-

MCBM

0

0

0

1

 

7 [ALL 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

1 [OBC-B 2]

AFCM

05
[All 27, 28, 29, 32, 33]

4

2

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

Important information Non-WBSU PG candidates who have duly appeared in Admission test

  • The merit point has been calculated by 60% weightage on marks obtained in graduation and remaining 40% on the marks secured by the candidate in Admission Test.
  • Candidates who have “DOWNLOAD CHALLAN (HDFC/ICICI)” option against  their  names are eligible for admission (after verification) in the 1st Provisional Merit List
  • Candidates have to deposit Fees in the Bank and then have to report to the college for documents verification on the given date
    • Payment of fees to Bank after downloading Challan – 14.07.2017 & 17.07.2017
    • Verification of Documents – 18.07.2017 & 19.07.2017
    • Reporting Time – 11.00 am to 12.30 pm
  • Documents to be carried for Verification for PG Admission
    • Final Graduation Marketsheet (Original)
    • Age Proof (Original)
    • Caste / PWD Certificate (if any)
    • Payment Challans  for ‘Form Fees’ and ‘Admission Fees’
    • Print out of PG Application form

 

 

Select the Subject